The Meadow Glen Farmhouse
Picture a 19th century farmhouse, lavishly renovated, with large, comfortable front porches and mature trees.
Extending from the farmhouse are private and companion Assisted Living suites and common areas, including
large living rooms and a formal dining room with a gas fireplace.
The large Day Room is a perfect setting for group gatherings, for entertainment or parties and features
a large screen television for movies or special programs.
The Music Room, with its majestic vaulted ceiling, hosts visiting musicians as well as daily programs
and resident card games. The beautiful Library, part of the original farmhouse, welcomes visitors and
residents alike with walls of books, and comfortable couches, chairs and a fireplace.
Resident meals are served in the Dining Room, but a lovely Private Dining Room is available in the farmhouse
for residents to entertain family and
meal services are available when a resident is ill,
but our staff encourages everyone to take meals in the main dining room to encourage socializing.
Acres of Beauty & Tranquility
The Farmhouse envelops a secure, landscaped courtyard featuring paved walkways, raised flower planters,
a fountain, and a screened porch. And, off the back porch, several painted oak rockers welcome you
to relax and enjoy the view along the W & OD Trail, which meanders along Meadow Glen's property.
Guests and visitors will love the long, winding driveway that leads to the front door of the Farmhouse.
The front lawn features several ancient oak and maple trees, a three-season flower garden, and hedges
of boxwood and azaleas.
Meadow Glen of Leesburg - Services & Amenities
- Beautiful location in the heart of Leesburg
- 150-year farmhouse as focal point of community
- Private and companion suites include:
- Full bathrooms
- Kitchenettes including refrigerator and sink
- ADA approved, low-lip showers, sit-down bench optional
- Individually controlled gas heat and air conditioning
- Emergency response system
- Housekeeping, daily, and weekly
- Towel, linen, and personal laundry service
- All utilities, maintenance, and landscaping
- Telephone hookup
- Basic cable TV service
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Smoke detector and sprinkler system
- Unique Features of Meadow Glen of Leesburg:
- Formal dining room with gas fireplace
- Private dining room in the Farmhouse
- Bistro with casual seating
- Two large living rooms, with large adjacent outdoor patio and porch overlooking the W & OD Trail
- Enclosed courtyard with gardens, walking paths, and screened porch
- Raised outdoor gardens
- Beauty/barber shop
- Services at Meadow Glen of Leesburg:
- Social and wellness programs
- Personalized care plans
- Reminders or assistance with activities of daily lliving
- Three delicious meals and snacks each day
- Scheduled off-site transportation
Please call us to schedule a tour at 703-737-6149. Ask for Pam Butler, our Director of Marketing.
Points of Interest In and Around Leesburg
Leesburg is well known for its historical significance during both the Revolutionary War and the Civil War.
As the County Seat of Loudoun County, Leesburg is the historic heart of the area, known for its beautiful scenery,
rich history, and diversity of expanding businesses.
Meadow Glen is located in the center of the historic district of Leesburg. When you visit us, we encourage
you to take the time to enjoy some of the many sites of interest that surround us. Please give us a call in
advance of your visit, and we will be glad to help you arrange hotel or inn accommodations and to plan your
visit to the area.
The following are a selection of Web sites that describe areas of interest in and around Leesburg:
Get driving directions to Meadow Glen of Leesburg
315 Dry Mill Road, SW
Leesburg, VA 20175-2621